Hello friends, in this article I am going to discuss how to install android games and apps on your windows pc with the help of an android emulator.
I think you all know what is emulator but if you don’t know then below I discuss it.
The emulator is an app that helps you to install android apps on your pc. Here emulator creates a virtual operating system on your pc.
And on that system, you can do all the works which you are doing on your android phone. Like playing games, installing apps, watching videos, etc.
So here in this article, I will show you how you can install and use android apps and games on your pc with bluestacks and nox player.
Let’s get started with the bluestacks.
How to install android games on pc with the bluestacks?
Follow the below step by step process to install games on your pc here in this article we will install angry birds game.
- First, download the bluestacks emulator from the bluestacks official website and install it on your pc.
- It will ask you to login with google so just login with your Gmail id (It is because we are going to access the play store).
- Now on the main dashboard, you will see the play store icon so click on it and start the play store in the bluestacks.
- On the next step search for the game, you want to install on your pc in the search bar of the play store.
- And then click on the install but and your installation will start, here it will take some time depending on game size and your internet speed.
- Click on the open button to start the game and play it on your pc.
And done! Now you can play android games on the pc you can close the play store and start the game by clicking on the game icon which is available on the bluestacks main dashboard.
So this is a complete process to download and install android games on your pc.
If you have any problem with the bluestacks or you are not okay with the bluestacks then below I discuss how you can install android games on your pc with nox player.
Install android games on pc with nox player
Before we start if we discuss a little bit on the nox player then this emulator is one of the best android emulators available in the market.
If you have a good amount of ram and powerful CPU then this emulator gives you the best output of the game graphic.
Here I discussed how you can install and play android games on your pc with the help of another good android emulator name nox player.
Follow below step by step process.
- First, download the nox player app from the Bignox official website and save it on your pc.
- On the next step, double click on that app and install nox player on your pc.
- Now open the app and it will ask you to sign in with the Gmail account so complete that process the same as the bluestacks.
- Here on the next step click on the search bar available on the main dashboard and your play store will open.
- On the next step search the game name which you want to install on your pc and click on the install button.
- And done! Now you can play your android games on the pc with the help of the nox android emulator app.
Same as the bluestacks you can also start your game by clicking on the game icon available on the nox player dashboard.
So, this is the complete process to download and install android apps on your pc with the help of the nox player.
Note: Both emulators bluestacks and nox player almost use the same recourse so I recommend you to try both emulators and play games on both. And then select the one which one works smoothly and give you the best out result.
Last, I just want to discuss that both emulators are best in their places so try both of them and then select one of them.
If you are facing any issues during the installation of emulators or games then let me know in the comment box, I will defiantly help you to solve your problem.
And thank you so much for reading the article and supporting us see you in the next article 😊.